Python is primarily used for software development because it is a programming language.
Guido Van Rossum created Python in 1989, but it was only publicly released in 1991. The Python Software Foundation continues to develop Python, and the official Python website is (python.org).
Python was not named after the snake Python, but rather after the British comedy series "Monty Python's Flying Circus," according to Guido Van Rossum, the father of Python.
Python is an open-source programming language that is general-purpose, high-level, interpreted, interactive, and object-oriented.
Python is a general-purpose programming language, which means it can be used to write software in a wide range of application domains.
Python Applications and Python Uses
Python is used to develop:
1. Desktop GUI (Graphical User Interface)
2. Web and Internet Development (IoT – Internet of Things)
3. Games and 3D Graphics
4. Scientific and Numeric Applications
5. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
6. Data Science and Data Visualization
7. Enterprise Applications (Such as e-commerce, ERP, and many more.)
8. Network Programming
9. Embedded Applications
10. Audio and Video Applications
11. Learning/Education Applications
12. CAD (Computer-Aided Designing) Applications
13. Software Testing / Writing automated tests
14. Python for DevOps / System administration / Writing automation scripts.
Students will be able to "do something useful with Python" after completing this course.
- Identify/define/characterize a problem
- Create a program to solve the issue.
- Make your code executable.
- Most Python code can be read.
- Create simple unit tests.
- Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
- Data Types
- Basic Input-Output Operations
- Basic Operators
- Boolean Values
- Conditional Execution
- Lists and List Processing
- Logical and Bitwise Operations
- and Data Processing
- String and List Methods
- and Exceptions
- The Object-Oriented Approach
Start Date24 July 2022
Years OldAbove 15 Years
Class Size20-30 Students
Carry Time5 Hours/6 Days
Coures Duration6 months